• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern vs Wisconsin

Half Time and its 7-3

Coan has looked average at best. Little to no mobility and an average passer who put under duress pretty much folded
Looks like if you can control running game, they are beatable. I am afraid Taylor going to explode 2nd hslf

That incredible road grading offensive line for Wisky has opened huge holes and 66 yards worth of rushing in the first half alone!
This is exactly what happens when teams play NO ONE their first 3 or 4 games and roll them. Suddenly they are greatest show on earth until they play a team with at least decent talent. Suddenly the offensive "juggernaut" just doesn't look as good when beating up non competitive oppoenents. WI should win this game but NW has already shown Taylor can be controlled by playing good solid defense. NW is an average team at best!

Last edited:

Why does WI get almost every questionable call? Been happening ever since I've been watching Big 10 when Nebraska joined the conference!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back