• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern v. NU Game Thread

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
The tip-off will be 25 minutes after the conclusion of Game #1 (approximately 1:00 pm). I will post the audio link when it becomes active. The game is also being televised on The Big Ten Network. If they win, the Huskers will play Iowa on Friday at approximately 1:00 pm.

I will post updates when I can. A nasty little thing called work will probably keep me from posting very much.

Last edited:

Since a tournament is rather grueling, I suspect Yori will sub as quickly as she can to rest the starters. I don't think we will make the century mark.

Game started to get a little rough there for a while. Sounds like the officials had some words with a couple NW players. Anyone watching on TV know what that was about.

I had a feeling the win over tOSU would be a bif boost to their confidence. They are playing lights out! Go Big Red!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back