• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern Practice Thread: Friday 25 August: Nebraska Pep Rally

Pretty much the definition of a hit piece. This from fans of European soccer who routinely make monkey noises when a black player touches the ball.

Watching his interview I think he had a bit of a Freudian slip. When asked about the other backs he answered. "I think all thr" then caught himself mid sentence and changed to "all the backs." So that tells me there are three guys battling for #1 reps.

That said my guess would be Rahmir, Yant and Grant.

Watching his interview I think he had a bit of a Freudian slip. When asked about the other backs he answered. "I think all thr" then caught himself mid sentence and changed to "all the backs." So that tells me there are three guys battling for #1 reps.

That said my guess would be Rahmir, Yant and Grant.

Top 3 are Grant, Ervin and Allen

Johnson will be as he said a Wide Back

Pretty much the definition of a hit piece. This from fans of European soccer who routinely make monkey noises when a black player touches the ball.

It happens in this country too in all sports

Plus to brand all of Europe is silly too

In no case is it good under any circumstances

With that being said, Not sure of the point of this post anyway

Last edited:
It happens in this country too in all sports

Plus to brand all of Europe is silly too

In no case is it good under any circumstances

With that being said, Not sure of the point of this post anyway
I think he was commenting on the last sentence of that atrocious article and pointing out the absurdity of europeans getting on a high horse about race. Just a guess.

I think he was commenting on the last sentence of that atrocious article and pointing out the absurdity of europeans getting on a high horse about race. Just a guess.

Could be

Eastern Europe is where UEFA has issues with.racism in both soccer and hockey

England long ago much like in this country has clamped down on it as have the other major European countries

Bottom line the guy who is Irish and has lived in New York since 2000 knew what he was doing with this poorly researched etc article

Pure click bait to tile up a fan base and it worked Not to mention the money he makes for every click

I do jot expect Nebraska ( having an English mom) to run into any issues over there

They will get it is yellow journalism

Besides the Irish like Americans and ate awesome folks for the most part

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back