• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern Practice (10/10/18)

Tell you what I will start and stick the thread and y'all can take it from their. I am at work all day anyway so do not participate much after the first few posts.

I have to tell you most folks I have spoken to like the tweets, but hey I am flexible. Lets see how and what people want. Its all yours starting tomorrow.
No please continue the tweets. I just have to click on them now. That is an annoyance but not one so big I want them to go away.

Last several tweets are displaying, did someone fix something?

Edit: I have found that each time I refresh (F5) and wait ten seconds more tweets come thru. It has to be a buffering issue of some sort.
Tweets not opening on my phone. This is the first time it has happened. It is not my phone . Has to be on the other end. Also, happens on my iPad.

Tweet free I say. Too much can lead to high blood pressure. Trust me.
Maybe just paste in the text of the message. It gets old going through 4 pages of a practice thread to learn 3 new items of interest.
Could not agree, more.

Reactions: RMR
I do not think that is what it is this time. For about two weeks mine have not been loading either. I have had your issue before. this time I can reload it a dozen times they still do not come up.
same here. i've tried everything. never had an issue before and it all started about a week or two ago. i get maybe 1 or 2 tweets to load on every single page. something is up.....

i'll just make it faster for everyone. here is everything you need to know for the entire thread....

upload_2018-10-10_21-25-48.png

To tweet or not to tweet that is the question.

You all pretty sharp witted on here. I’m surprised someone didn’t beat me to this.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back