• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Northwestern football season ticket sales up 58%

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who is connected to the NW athletic department, and got tix for us to attend in Evanston. Since we will be sitting in NW seats, he is afraid (with good reason) that I may embarrass him. I'll do my best!

I assume you will be wearing lots of Red. It sticks our really well with a purple back ground. Remember the Kansas State game?

I have a group of 50 tickets (all spoken for) and the only thing I had to do to guarantee the purchase was get 1 season ticket in the endzone ($150). The group tickets are on the sideline. When your order is over $3000, the extra $150 is a no-brainer. Can't Wait!

I have a group of 50 tickets (all spoken for) and the only thing I had to do to guarantee the purchase was get 1 season ticket in the endzone ($150). The group tickets are on the sideline. When your order is over $3000, the extra $150 is a no-brainer. Can't Wait!

Now you have a Sea of Red going there! Have fun!

sweet 21st birthday gift to me! I will never forget that weekend in South Bend! My birthday and beating the Irish...Best gift ever! Thank you, Mom and Dad!!!

You're showing your age... :Biggrin: It was a great day for all Husker fans even us that were a bit older than 21 that day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back