• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northern Iowa transfers

NoDakRed

Recruit
5 Year Member
Any chance these players from Northern Iowa could end up at Nebraska? Missouri Valley Conference announced that football season is moving to spring this year. The Fargo Forum lists 3 talented players that entered the transfer portal. I know the Husker staff has Northern Iowa ties but I don't know much about these players.

Any chance these players from Northern Iowa could end up at Nebraska? Missouri Valley Conference announced that football season is moving to spring this year. The Fargo Forum lists 3 talented players that entered the transfer portal. I know the Husker staff has Northern Iowa ties but I don't know much about these players.

Spencer Brown 1AA All-America and on the NFL radar will probably get a lot of looks

Problem is we have no room left in the 2020 class.

These guys would have to play immediately if indeed there is a season because they are RS seniors for the most part

Spencer Brown 1AA All-America and on the NFL radar will probably get a lot of looks

These guys would have to play immediately if indeed there is a season because they are RS seniors for the most part
Could he walk on and be eligible to play this season? Sounds like they want to play this fall to help their NFL chances.

Could he walk on and be eligible to play this season? Sounds like they want to play this fall to help their NFL chances.

If he is a grad transfer yes like our WR transfer from USD Levi Falck he could walk-on ( if not a grad transfer)

Normally moving from 1AA to 1A you have to sit out a year (if not a grad transfer). With that being said with things the way they are waivers may be given.

Interesting thought of arriving in Lincoln. With football iffy, think they would wait for a west coast school who starts later? (If I remember OSU-the pac version accommodated players in the past) something about quarter system vs semester system?

Since they are a transfer they would not count against a recruiting number would they? The key would be do we have enough scholarships.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back