• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Norris TE James Carnie's Big Day At Warren Camp (Hopes For NU Offer)

What is interesting is by the time these guys are on campus, there literally will be nothing but seniors at the TE spot (Vokolek, Allen, and Rafdal), and nothing else. So if that is the case, I think you could make an argument for 3. But with that said, you gotta spread them out a bit more than that.

Yup can not bring 3 in the same class

unless you land a 5 star that is the real deal.

Fidone is a 5 star regardless of what the services say and I doubt anyone would argue against that. Jumps to the top of the class in my opinion once he commits

Doubtful you land two 5 stars

Understand what you are saying though and yes there always exceptions

This is where I started second-guessing as stop watches and a string are not electronic:

Lil' All 'N' and I live right across the street. Wish we would have been back from our vacation, and we would have watched it. Jake Sharp is trying to do more of these types of events.

Last edited:
Usually an engineer knows when to put the shovel down ... but, I will add this — 12 months after signing day (assuming the smallest possibilities of taking three) one will be a sophomore & the other two red-shirt freshmen.

Okay my good and dear friend why would you take three TE in a small class? Fidone is a given. The only argument for taking the other two appears to be they are home grown Nebraska kids. Heck we have yet under Frost to utilize the position.

Two I get three unless you have a spot at the end no way

Okay my good and dear friend why would you take three TE in a small class? Fidone is a given. The only argument for taking the other two appears to be they are home grown Nebraska kids. Heck we have yet under Frost to utilize the position.

Maybe you take him and put him on the Jurgens plan :)

I will play devil's advocate. You possibly take 3 if one of the three (in this case either Rollins or Carnie) was willing to play another position. I am not the most familiar with Rollins but I believe OLB is an option for him. Carnie? I am not sure. He is a football player and could also probably move over to LB, if needed/desired. Has happened very recently here: Jurgens - TE - Center, Wright - CB - OLB. And those are just off the top of my head, I am sure there may be a few more. I agree with the small class thing but we will have a huge class next year (especially with the 2 just opened schollies) so we can even it out some next year. Plus, like @TnHusker87 alluded to, one is not going to redshirt but the other 2 probably will. That gets you the class separation, and, if Fidone is all that is advertised, he is probably gone to the NFL as soon as he is allowed to go.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back