• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Norris TE James Carnie's Big Day At Warren Camp (Hopes For NU Offer)

Didnt Frost say early on he likes to carry 5 scholly TEs on the Roster since we don’t have a fullback position? If thats the case I offer Carnie asap. Otherwise the pressure will be on big time next year to find a couple TE’s who can play early. Anyone know if we have any promising walk ons at TE?

Okay my good and dear friend why would you take three TE in a small class? Fidone is a given. The only argument for taking the other two appears to be they are home grown Nebraska kids. Heck we have yet under Frost to utilize the position.

Two I get three unless you have a spot at the end no way

I don't think it is a given that the class caps at 21. History says NU will have more attrition and there really is no way of knowing what the top number is. By signing day, it might be 24....then it wouldn't really be a small class.

I don't think it is a given that the class caps at 21. History says NU will have more attrition and there really is no way of knowing what the top number is. By signing day, it might be 24....then it wouldn't really be a small class.

Nothing is a given but 21 right now is the number....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back