• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Non-Conference Teams

Anyone who completely discounts Colorado with Montezz and Shenault returning isn't looking too hard.
Why do you make stuff up. No one is discounting them. People are stating that are boys are probably POd and will be ready to take peoples heads off. How is that discounting?

Why do you make stuff up. No one is discounting them. People are stating that are boys are probably POd and will be ready to take peoples heads off. How is that discounting?

I’m not making anything up Thom.

My post is a statement. Is it incorrect?

the kid who twisted AMs leg in the pile, better beware, someone is gonna knock his frickin head off. If frost gets up in this game, he will not let up, he will put up 80 on these classless clowns if he can
#44 Jacob Callier (aka "Leg/Knee Twister") will be back in 2019. He had a shoulder injury that required surgery and missed most of last season. If I were on the field at the same time as that little prick, he would be target #1. A couple of 300LB O-lineman pancaking his ass or a hi-low with the low coming at his knees from behind. That would be an acceptable 15-yard penalty.

I think the players are not going to be concerned about one leg/ankle twister player, will they be aware the CU is dirty, I would assume so, but if the Nebraska Players focus is on what happened on one play last year, we may be in trouble.

#44 Jacob Callier (aka "Leg/Knee Twister") will be back in 2019. He had a shoulder injury that required surgery and missed most of last season. If I were on the field at the same time as that little prick, he would be target #1. A couple of 300LB O-lineman pancaking his ass or a hi-low with the low coming at his knees from behind. That would be an acceptable 15-yard penalty.

I sincerely hope that POS gets decleated by a 300 O-lineman because he deserves it. However I want the Huskers totally focused on winning this one because it's Buffy and more importantly we need to finish OOC 3-0.............

Agree that Montez is a very good QB.They have an outstanding receiver returning.They manage to play us tough almost always. I have said on this board before that I would rather have my finger nails removed and my teeth pulled then loose to the buffs.GBR. I think this will be our first test to gauge where we are as a team.
Pass rush will be tested in this one.

Game 1: South Alabama

This team is a mess.

If Mike Riley (and Bob) still in charge, then toss up score. Ditto Northern Illinois (hint: 2017 game 3).

WIZARD1.png

Last edited:

Game 2: AT Colorado
They have a lot of holes on both sides of the ball combined with a new coaching staff and schemes will be interesting to see how it plays out through the season.

LB
42​
Nu' umotu Falo, SR
LB
53​
Nate Landman, JR
LB
36​
Akil Jones JR (rs)
LB
26​
Carson Wells, SO (rs)

No Jacob Callier - LB #44 ?? I'm looking forward Huskers revenge !!!

In that video, I think intent to injure is clear. He looks over his shoulder, and sees AM is pinned. He then REALLY puts his strength into twisting that knee.

That MFer can't recieve enough punishment for my liking.

In that video, I think intent to injure is clear. He looks over his shoulder, and sees AM is pinned. He then REALLY puts his strength into twisting that knee.

That MFer can't recieve enough punishment for my liking.
I feel that in plays like this and the #metoo moment with A&M they NCAA should be able to penalize them the next game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back