• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Noah Vedral Wins 1st Start

He lead Rutgers to a win over Mich St on Sat. Cheers to him, good to see him get his chance
Yes good for him. The young man wanted to play and wasn’t going to get the chance to here. I wish him well.Once a part of the Husker family,always a part of the Husker family.Keep the faith.GBR.

Good for him, I am going to say Michigan St. lost that game more than Rutgers won it. Seven turnovers will do that.

Rutgers should have a chance against Maryland too. I'm not sure who their crossover opponents are (obviously NU is not one of them).

He lead Rutgers to a win over Mich St on Sat. Cheers to him, good to see him get his chance
In all honesty, I wasn't so sure AM wasn't our third best QB last year... I guess I will accept the coaches decisions, and apparently NV did, too... At the end of the day LM is probably going to be better, AM still has come capabilities... and all three have had their FUBARs with laying the egg on the carpet... to be returned for a TD or set up a TD...

I will root for NV all the time except when we play Rutgers...

In all honesty, I wasn't so sure AM wasn't our third best QB last year... I guess I will accept the coaches decisions, and apparently NV did, too... At the end of the day LM is probably going to be better, AM still has come capabilities... and all three have had their FUBARs with laying the egg on the carpet... to be returned for a TD or set up a TD...

I will root for NV all the time except when we play Rutgers...
Rutgers beat arguably the worst team in the conference despite committing 3 turnovers themselves. MSU outgained them, out first-downed them, ran more plays, had less penalty yardage, fewer punts ... but committed 7 turnovers themselves.

I always liked Vedral. His confidence, his swagger, his quick decisions and movement. There was NEVER any doubt if his mind that he could be a good quarterback and he always exuded that.

Good on him!

Having said that I think we need to rein in in any real enthusiasm for Rutgers as they were totally handed that game on a plate. TOTALLY!

7 turnovers
five of which gave Rutgers a short field, 3 of the 5 inside the 30
And if you watched any of the game replay, Michigan State basically moved the ball at will anytime they wanted.

However, a win is a win and this is such a crazy year anyway!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back