• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Noah Vedral Transferring to Rutgers

No, he believes that New Jersey will have no football this year, like California :(.
I heard Rutgers will play but all on the road. October 24 2020, Huskers vs Rutgers at Piscataway Lincoln.

Piscataway is NYC suburb.

Charter plane cost, Nebraska. Kinda like cupcake non-conference teams.

o986gYU.png

Last edited:

wish vedral nothing but the absolute best except if we play them a time or two in lincoln

Interesting idea but if the New Jersey Governor says they are still on some form of "lockdown", what do you want to bet that the "Gov" would make the team and staff go into quarantine for 14 days after playing an away game after exposure to all those nasty germ ridden Nebraska fans? :)

Tough decision for the young man. I am sure that he just wants an opportunity to play. Tells me that Luke is moving up the depth chart quickly. AM better play well early.

Rutgers is a very good school. Good for him. East coast is going to be rough for quite awhile.

Interesting idea but if the New Jersey Governor says they are still on some form of "lockdown", what do you want to bet that the "Gov" would make the team and staff go into quarantine for 14 days after playing an away game after exposure to all those nasty germ ridden Nebraska fans? :)
Not beyond the realm of possibility unless things change, especially with things as they are here in NE right now. Same reasoning as to why much of the world is fearful of Americans traveling to their country at the present time. My sister lives in Ireland and says that is a strong sentiment over there fwiw.

I know the logistics of switching the Rutgers game to Lincoln would be challenging, but I'd love to see that happen!

Tough decision for the young man. I am sure that he just wants an opportunity to play. Tells me that Luke is moving up the depth chart quickly. AM better play well early.
this says it all sir, of course its speculation but it looks like maybe he could see that Luke was much improved and has alot more upside than he does. I love Vedral and I think he would have given Martinez a run for his money. (maybe he knows that Martinez was hurt all year and he is now on the heal and he knew Martinez would be back to his old self) Just a thought!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back