• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Noa Pola Gates out for season w/injury

:Popcorn:

My knees have been bothering me a lot and I'm concerned about my liver.

I have no intention of either issue affecting my game day readiness if that's what you're concerned about.
B vitamins, milk thistle extract and NAC will help with the liver.

NPG our for the season.

I can't believe you didn't know who that was when you originally started this thread, I am sure had I been stalking Freshman DB's that play football at Nebraska on instagram I would have know exactly who that was. Of course I would actually need an account to do that but still. ;)

I can't believe you didn't know who that was when you originally started this thread, I am sure had I been stalking Freshman DB's that play football at Nebraska on instagram I would have know exactly who that was. Of course I would actually need an account to do that but still. ;)

Of course I knew exactly who it was when I posted. My only question was if anyone else noticed the same thing, or had corroborating information. My desire was to avoid circulating pure rumor (but the picture he posted seemed pretty self-evident).

To your comment about “stalking,” I find that somewhat hyperbolic/ironic. After all, aren’t we a bunch of old men hiding behind fake names and personas, speculating on all things, significant and trivial alike? Don’t exactly think this is the crowd to be casting any stones...

Last edited:
Of course I knew exactly who it was when I posted. My only question was if anyone else noticed the same thing, or had corroborating information. My desire was to avoid circulating pure rumor (but the picture he posted seemed pretty self-evident).

To your comment about “stalking,” I find that somewhat hyperbolic/ironic. After all, aren’t we a bunch of old men hiding behind fake names and personas, speculating on all things, significant and trivial alike? Don’t exactly think this is the crowd to be casting any stones...

Wouldn't call me old, but then again some days I would. Otherwise you are pretty spot on, however my huskermax name is on my Husker plates on my truck, so I am not very good at hiding.

From what I can tell, NPG participated in 2-3 games this year, so he's still on track for a normal redshirt. Does that sound incorrect to anyone? Would like Pola-Gates to get four full seasons.

My knees have been bothering me a lot and I'm concerned about my liver.

I have no intention of either issue affecting my game day readiness if that's what you're concerned about.

Don’t divulge! The stairs will take advantage of your knees and Mr. Daniels will target your liver!

From what I can tell, NPG participated in 2-3 games this year, so he's still on track for a normal redshirt. Does that sound incorrect to anyone? Would like Pola-Gates to get four full seasons.
You’re correct. Three games. Colorado, Northern Illinois, and Ohio State.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back