• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked No Penalty on J Ferentz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwood von Kiowa

Major Fongbomb
10 Year Member
Too lazy to search the game thread for this... What was up with James Ferentz's "extra curricular activity" on our guy in the 1st half? The official was right there and chose to not throw the flag when our guy was getting pummeled after the play (seemed like an obvious PF).

And the crack ABC announcing team didn't even mention it...

6 losses in a row to finish the season? Little Ferentz is worried about his Christmas present this year in the event daddy gets sent packing.

Too lazy to search the game thread for this... What was up with James Ferentz's "extra curricular activity" on our guy in the 1st half? The official was right there and chose to not throw the flag when our guy was getting pummeled after the play (seemed like an obvious PF).

"Crack", as in dope? When I saw Ed Cunningham at the beginning, I almost puked! I must admit, though, he was a lot nicer, today? Wonder why? :confused: It's not like him, you know? ;)

6 losses in a row to finish the season? Little Ferentz is worried about his Christmas present this year in the event daddy gets sent packing.

Only if they want to pay him off! I think I read, he has 24 million left on his contract? Good luck, Iowa!

Last edited:

Only if they want to pay him off! I think I read, he has 24 million left on his contract? Good luck, Iowa!

Wow. $24 mil would make for a decent Christmas present. What kind of idiot AD makes a contract like that??

(Re: "crack" announcing team)

Wife & I simultaneously commented on the "Iowa gold" tie & hanky.

They were pretty blatantly pro-hawkeyes until Rex started moving piles.

Last edited:
(Re: "crack" announcing team)

Wife & I simultaneously commented on the "Iowa gold" tie & hanky.

They were pretty blatantly pro-hawkeyes until Rex started moving piles.

Announcers always seem to be on the side of a heavy underdog. If they're trading blows with the favorite, and leading/keeping it close it's more likely to keep viewers tuned in.

Weren't they a joy to listen to. The down side of so many games telecast not enough quality announcers to go around. Although would think ABC would one of their top teams for this game.

"Crack", as in dope? When I saw Ed Cunningham at the beginning, I almost puked! I must admit, though, he was a lot nicer, today? Wonder why? :confused: It's not like him, you know? ;)

I sort of enjoy Cunningham, other than his rants about late hits in previous games. He knows his stuff. And he was a helluva player.

I sort of enjoy Cunningham, other than his rants about late hits in previous games. He knows his stuff. And he was a helluva player.

He's better than he was in our Big XII days.

Couldn't get over how they didn't give Daimion credit for great D when that pass "should have been a TD."

He's better than he was in our Big XII days.

Couldn't get over how they didn't give Daimion credit for great D when that pass "should have been a TD."

Well, it should have been a TD. If the wind didn't slow the ball down, Stafford wouldn't have broken up the pass. He was toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back