• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

No more play in game...

Hotlanta Husker

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
Honestly feel after tonight's game in front of a national audience against an excellent basketball team that performance gets to Nebraska to a 10 or 11 line... they are better than a last 4 in team.

Agree. High 11 seed or 10 right now. Worst case scenario would be Purdue beating OSU and then waxing NU...don't see that happening.

What a great game/win. Really proud of the boys and coaching job ...insane how I had the same feeling of a Nebraska football game today leading up to TIP-off! I'm not sure that's ever happened, in fact, it hasn't.

Congrats are in high order! Who cares what seed we end up, it's truly remarkable we are dancing to begin with...

What a great game/win. Really proud of the boys and coaching job ...insane how I had the same feeling of a Nebraska football game today leading up to TIP-off! I'm not sure that's ever happened, in fact, it hasn't.

Congrats are in high order! Who cares what seed we end up, it's truly remarkable we are dancing to begin with...

I almost wanted to say the same thing but I was pumped for the Indiana game Wednesday. I hope the voters do us right and let us in the second round!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back