• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

No Depth Chart Changes For The Colorado Game

I kind of thought (to the uneducated eye) that Farniok did a little better than Cam. Obviously have Washington in the game helped, but what do I know.

Brian Christopherson just posted an interesting tweet in that there were no changes on paper at least.

I kind of thought (to the uneducated eye) that Farniok did a little better than Cam. Obviously have Washington in the game helped, but what do I know.
Didn't do much good with Washington in the game.....he .did real good then was on the sideline again watching the other RB fumble. I would of fed Mo the ball over and over and over again, as he was getting good production. IMO, he just saw the few holes (and could bounce outside very efficiently) better than Mills.

MW and WR are the wild cards to me. They can make something out of almost nothing which is really exciting. Like WR get a lot more chances which I believe will happen over the season........ Both of them can take it to the house with just a little daylight. JD isn't to shabby either.....

Brian Christopherson just posted an interesting tweet in that there were no changes on paper at least.
Obviously the coaches know who should be out there and I didn't watch Cam near as much nor do I know much about the center play but something with little farniok seemed just a bit sharper maybe, not sure what the right word is. He didn't move that big nose for USA much but got him turned a few times which created a hole. I guess we will see.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back