• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked no bowl for OSU and Maybe MSU - no extra practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do not underestimate both points. Practice for younger players will hurt for sure, but UM on the recruiting trail is dangerous in more ways than one. However, the NCAA tries to have some rules in place to make sure there isn't too much of a recruiting advantage for teams that aren't still playing versus teams that are....

I will forever be bitter at the total BS preferential treatment that they received from the NCAA last year. Two staffs to coach and recruit as a result of getting caught cheating?! Still makes no sense.

30734597.jpg

Last edited:
I will forever be bitter at the total BS preferential treatment that they received from the NCAA last year. Two staffs to coach and recruit as a result of getting caught cheating?! Still makes no sense.

While I don't think I have the energy to be "forever bitter" about it, my first thought when I saw the title of this thread was the advantage that he had in recruiting last year by "special dispensation". And I wondered what kind of special benefit he would receive this year.

They'll be allowed to practice because the Almighty Urban wasn't the coach when the infractions occurred. And, since they were penalized this year, he will be allowed to have 30 hours a week for the next 10 years...

Are players allowed any meetings with the coaching staff during the off-season other than training staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back