• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NL MVP Ryan Braun wins appeal

The only reason I'll give braun the benefit of the doubt on this one is that the failed test was sandwiched in between 28 passed tests. the fact that the chain of custody was so poorly handled on the one failed test certainly casts more than enough reasonable doubt.

The only reason I'll give braun the benefit of the doubt on this one is that the failed test was sandwiched in between 28 passed tests. the fact that the chain of custody was so poorly handled on the one failed test certainly casts more than enough reasonable doubt.

If Braun evers tests positive again that any possible goodwill is lost completely. If he never tests positive again I suspect over time he'll regain his credibility.

As for MLB ... they need to look harder at themselves. The whole testing process, proceedures and organization needs to be perfect every time ... they are affecting men's careers and the harshness of the penalties and impact afterwards dictates a need for perfection - each and every time!

If Braun evers tests positive again that any possible goodwill is lost completely. If he never tests positive again I suspect over time he'll regain his credibility.

As for MLB ... they need to look harder at themselves. The whole testing process, proceedures and organization needs to be perfect every time ... they are affecting men's careers and the harshness of the penalties and impact afterwards dictates a need for perfection - each and every time!

agree. if he tests dirty again, then this whole appeal "victory" and the ensuing innocence speech will be judged even more harshly, even unforgivingly.

and yes, mlb needs their testing system to be air-tight. The court of public opinion can and will have an immediate (and likely permenant) impact on the lives, careers, and legacies of these players. they can't afford to goof and get one wrong over something as trivial as the local fedex store's hours of operation.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back