• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

I saw the Blues shutout by the last place Kings Thanksgiving week. They were an awful team that quit in the third period. Amazing what a change in leadership can do to a team. Congrats Blues and Huskers.....you're up!

3rd period and it's still 2 - 0 Blues. I'm gonna drink one of these, in honor of St. Louis getting their first SC in team history....
View attachment 25023
CHEERS

Rangers just picked up Jacob Trouba star young defenseman from Winapeg and actually did not give up a ton to get him. They sent Neal Pionk and the #20 pick in the upcoming draft. Which was the pick they got for the Kevin Hayes trade.

On paper a great trade for the Rangers. Trouba is 25 and coming off of a 50 point year (8 goals and 42 assists). Word is they are very confident of signing him as he enters the last year of his contract. He is from MI and expected to be the point man on the power play. Looking for a 7 year deal at $7 5M per.

Last edited:
Rangers just picked up Jacob Trouba star up in defenseman from Winapeg and actually did not give up a ton to get him. They sent Neal Pionk and the #20 pick in the upcoming draft

On paper a great trade for the Rangers. Trouba is 25
And coming off of a 50 point year z(8 goals and 42 assists). Word is they are very confident of signing him as he enters the last year of his contract. He is from MI and expected to be the point man on the power play. Looking for a 7 year deal at $7 5M per.
This is HUGE!!!!

We fleeced Winnipeg. We basically gave them their draft pick back for renting Hayes for 2 months and we get LeMieux and most importantly there is no way we get stuck with overrated Karlsson.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back