• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

Bruins winning in every aspect except the scoreboard. Blues lead 2-0 after one period. :thumbsup:

3rd period and it's still 2 - 0 Blues. I'm gonna drink one of these, in honor of St. Louis getting their first SC in team history....

This has been a great playoffs altogether, and game 7 of the finals does not disappoint thus far.

Also, Doc Emrick is without question the best PBP man ever, any sport, not even close.

Last edited:
3 - 0 now for the St. Louis Blues. This one is all but a done deal. Space Dust, here I come.

This has been a great playoffs altogether, and game 7 of the finals does not disappoint thus far.

Also, Doc Emrick is without question the best PBP man ever, any sport, not even close.
It's been fun to watch, no doubt about it.

They be celebrating in ole St. Louie tonight. 4 - 0 Blues with less than 5 minutes to play. GO BLUES!!!! Suck it Boston.

I can't believe there's booing in the crowd, show some class Boston, it's the GD Stanley Cup.

Hahahaha, at least the live TV feed got that "Holy Screw!" from Patrick Maroon hoisting up the Cup. Awesome!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back