• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

WOW! Again. The Sharks just tied it up with 10 seconds left in the period. What a game so far. Hope the 3rd is just as fun. 2 - 2

Well, if yer an Avs fan, I guess the OT period was awesome. Kind of anti-climatic after the 2nd and 3rd periods, but, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Avs win 4 - 3 in OT to tie the series at 3 games apiece.

Another exciting double OT game. Buh-Bye Dallas. Blues win in dramatic fashion and advance. 2 - 1 final.
tenor.gif

Av's-Sharks tonight.

Really didn't expect Colorado to be a playoff team this year, but now that they've beaten Calgary and taken San Jose to game seven, I'm invested. Talent wise, they're still a season or two away, but this is the best Colorado hockey I've seen in a long, long time.

GO AV'S!

The Avs are done. Sharks hold on to advance, taking game 7, 3 - 2. That was an helluva 3rd period. :Banana:

The Avs are done. Sharks hold on to advance, taking game 7, 3 - 2. That was an helluva 3rd period. :Banana:

That of fsides call was a killer, it had no bearing on the play, but by the letter of the law it was the correct call. But that game tied up at that point would have really changed the momentum.

At this point, its anyone besides Boston for me. That city holding three championships at once would be sickening.

St. Louis with 4 big goals in the 2nd period, takes a 4 - 3 lead over the Sharks. With about 10 minutes left in regulation, it is still 4 - 3 Blues.

Sharks just tied the game, with an empty net advantage, with :59.6 left in regulation. 4 - 4 left in reg. Logan Couture scored the goal.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back