• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

Washington's owner distespecting Barry Trotz with an embarrassing contract offer after the Cup win last year came back to bite the Caps in the butt. The Islanders are indeed thankful for that move

All four division winners are out in the first round. Can not remember that ever happening

Washington's owner distespecting Barry Trotz with an embarrassing contract offer after the Cup win last year came back to bite the Caps in the butt. The Islanders are indeed thankful for that move

All four division winners are out in the first round. Can not remember that ever happening
Yes, this playoff season has been hard to figure out but its exciting for sure.

As of right now, I am rooting for the Stars and Avs to advance in the west and the Canes and Blue Jackets in the east.

I would love to see Zucc get his name on the cup.

As of right now, I am rooting for the Stars and Avs to advance in the west and the Canes and Blue Jackets in the east.

I would love to see Zucc get his name on the cup.
Pretty much what I would like to see, except I prefer the Bruins over the Blue Jackets.

Damn crazy 3rd period in Dallas last night. I was looking forward to bonus hockey but it was not to be had.

WOW! What a awesome 3rd period. Avs tie the game, then the Sharks come right back to retake the lead. 3 - 2 Sharks with 5 :30 to play

Rangers acquire rights to Adam Fox with a trade with Carolina. Another stellar pick up for the Rangers. Next years team is going to be young, but very talented. The year after that...? :Cool:

Would not sign with Carolina and had one more year of college thus not a FA. Some questions about how much they gave up for him. NYC native

Signed with the Rangers today

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back