• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

I got in in time to watch the Sharks in a PP and then take a 1 - 0 right toward the end of the first period. Sharks have been dominating most of what I've seen so far.... WELL!!! As I am typing, Vegas ties this game up at 1 - 1 with 8:35 left in the second period. Sharks go home with a Golden Knights victory. Go Home Sharks!!!

Vegas has out shot the San Jose 11 - 1 with about 11:30 left in the 3rd period. Game still tied at 1 - 1. GO VGK!!!

Under 2 minutes left in regulation. A ton of icing calls in this period. Still tied at 1 - 1.

SJ Sharks 1 -- Vegas Golden Knights 1. End of regulation. Free hockey on the way.

upload_2019-4-21_18-41-49.png

Vegas out shot San Jose 17 - 4 in the 3rd. Wowzers! They need to close the Sharks out tonight.

Goldenknights.jpg

Anybody else watching this game? There has been some furious action all the way through the first OT period of a 1 - 1 game. It is going to go to a 2nd OT. Jeebers!!

Bleh, been out all day and was hoping to see a Vegas win in the books when I got home. Now gotta stuff them fish in the 2nd OT.

WOW! Sharks win the game, shorthanded, in the 2nd OT. Holy freaking cow man. Unreal. 2 - 1 San Jose. Series tied at 3 apiece. WOWZERS!!!

Heartbreaker for Vegas, outshot the sharts 59-29 and cant pull out the victory. Outstanding game Mr Jones.

Two more great games tonight with Carolina staying alive and forcing a game 7 and an incredible game between the Stars and Preds, a shame either goalie had to lose that one but the Stars advance. Congratulations Dallas

I didn’t have a good feeling for game 5 or 6 and tonight I really don’t have any feeling at all. Go Knights!
Last night was the night to take the series. On the road in a game 7 is tougher but doable.

Should be a great game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back