• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

USA v Finland in Final

USA beat Finland 4-1 in group play

Can not take anything for granted. Fins have quite a legacy in this tournament especially over the past decade. Should be s great game

Horrible no goal call on a USA goal vs Finland. Called goalie interference and the replay showed nothing of the sort yet it was upheald. International refs can be perplexing at times

Horrible no goal call on a USA goal vs Finland. Called goalie interference and the replay showed nothing of the sort yet it was upheald. International refs can be perplexing at times
Agreed. I'm getting a bad feeling about this game. It's been all USA but they can't get a goal. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the team controlling play get scored on.

Agreed. I'm getting a bad feeling about this game. It's been all USA but they can't get a goal. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the team controlling play get scored on.

A bad call like that can deflate a team especially kids. Hopefully the coaches and team leaders keep them focused

Finland scores with 8 minutes left in the second and lead 1-0

That non goal call is looking big right now

Cayden Premeau the US goalie is Keith Premeau son who played 15 years in the NHL scoring 292 goals and over 600 points in 909 games

Keith played for Canada

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back