• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

Avs look absolutely fantastic against the Lightning tonight. They are 6-1-2 on the year. Rangers beat them in OT earlier in the season.

Tampa Bay beats the Avs 1-0 in a game much more exciting than the score indicates.

After 2 periods the Rangers trail the Blackhawks 2-1. Rangers are starting to gel a little. They still don't score enough and the defense is inconsistent but they are playing better together.

Ranger blow a 2-0 lead and fall behind 3-2 to the Kings but just tied it up with 4+ minutes remaining.

Tough loss but a very entertaining game. Rangers have been in most of these losses wit a couple of exceptions. They have scoring chances but have problems finishing.

The Rangers are a mess right now and the way this so called rebuild has been handled has not been good.

I disagree with the premisis of this article
But he is right that we have too many veterans that don't work with the big picture of the rebuild. I don't want to see Zuccarello go but Shattenkirk was a dumb signing that isn't going to work for us and guys like Staal, McQuaid, and McLeod are way past their prime. If Lundqvist is going to win a Stanley Cup, it isn't going to be with the Rangers in the next couple of years. I say they play their young guys besides Zucc and Lundqvist and let everyone gel.

Last edited:
Rangers played bad for the first minute and then owned the period after that. 1-1 after 1 period against the Sharks.

Rangers outshot the Sharks 17-6 and outhit them 13-5. Good to see.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back