• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

Tom Wilson of the Caps who is one of the dirtiest players in the game given a 20 game suspension .For a hit to the head against St Louis on Sunday. About time they hammered him

Lundqvist with a lot of tough saves but defensive breakdown gives the Preds a 1-0 lead early in the 2nd.

Penguins on a three goal run lead Caps 6-4 with 11 minutes left in the game. Watching the game with my daughter as we switch between the Rangers game and this one

Not sure what to make of the Rangers. Young team early in the season against a very good opponent. Trailing 2-1 mid-third

Not sure what to make of the Rangers. Young team early in the season against a very good opponent. Trailing 2-1 mid-third
I thought they played pretty well all things considered against a tough team in game 1.

Defense is leaky but we knew that.

Hank looked great. Vesey played well.

Too much dump and chase but many were saying the ice isn't very good yet so that might have had a lot to do with that.

Rangers start the season 0-2 with a 3-1 loss to Buffalo. Young team who much like Nebraska has talent but has some growing pains to go through. Hard to say where this season will go. Its way to early at this point in time to say where this new direction will end up.

Rangers get their first lead of the season and now its 2-0 Rangers over the Hurricanes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back