• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

Agree great to see all the new blood good for the game. Yeah I am all in on Winterpeg with the Rangers not in it this year. I think they can win it all the way they play. Good to see the Canadian teams advancing too for all the obvious reasons
Kinda like Texass teams, I just can't agree with this. Of course, the Rangers can suck it too.

Yup, and just imagine, and NFL game in OT, and not one commercial yet. 7 minutes played no commercial... and Avs should have just won the damn game.... WOW!
Avs are owning this OT so far. Flames on the ropes. But all it takes is one good shot.

Calgary is playing a very strange PP strategy. But I am not as knowledgeable as some of you guys with the game of hockey....

But there it is ..... Colorado WINS..... WOOT

Blues come back to beat the Jets and take a 3-2 series lead. If the Blues can take the Jets out, the 1st rounder NYR got for trading Hayes to Winnipeg will be in the 18-22 area.

On the 19th day of April, in the year 2019, #19 "The Captain", is returning home to the Detroit Red Wings. All is right in the hockey world again.

iu

On the 19th day of April, in the year 2019, #19 "The Captain", is returning home to the Detroit Red Wings. All is right in the hockey world again.

iu

Good luck he is going to need it. Big, big job to rebuild the team as already know

Last edited:
Hayes not fitting in with the Jets I guess. Played less than 10 minutes despite scoring a goal in game 5.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back