• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2017-18

After 1 period, NYR leads 1-0...and surprisingly leads the Oilers in SOG at 8-6.

Rangers win 3-2 over Edmonton. See how good the Rangers can be when they get rid of all of that over-priced 'talent'?;)

Winnipeg with 16 SOG in the 1st...one hits the back of the net. 1-0 Jets over NYR after one.

Rangers lose to their southern team the Lightning 5-3 but it was pretty much a blowout. Spooner continues to be an offensive force with a goal and 2 assists and Kevin Hayes has seemed to stepped up his game as well after losing so many key players.

The defense continues to suck.

I just picked up tickets to the Golden Knights game versus the Avalanche on the 26th, I’m so stoked to finally get to a game.

I just picked up tickets to the Golden Knights game versus the Avalanche on the 26th, I’m so stoked to finally get to a game.
If it weren't for the Knights debut season, I would think the Avs would be the surprise team of the year.

And my Rangers can't even tank the season right beating the Penguins 4-3 in OT.:Banghead:

That Pittsburgh team isn't going to do anything this playoff season. They don't look like typical Penguin teams this time of the year.

Last edited:
Who would have thought that LasVegas/Colorado would be such a big game at the end of the season? Vegas looking to hold on to the 2 seed in the West while the Avs are hanging on to the wildcard spot.

At th4e beginning of the year, i would have thought this game would be for higher draft picks.

Last edited:
Caps pummeling the Rangers but Lias Andersson gets the first of many goals for the Rangers.

F61F3A9E-71BB-4FB0-B732-4FFBB6F2A9D1.jpeg

Picked the perfect game to attend, what a game what a crowd! It was electric. Thought the Knights came out a little sluggish to begin the game but eventually shook it off and played like a cup contender.

View attachment 15365
Picked the perfect game to attend, what a game what a crowd! It was electric. Thought the Knights came out a little sluggish to begin the game but eventually shook it off and played like a cup contender.
Will be rooting for them to win it all since my Rangers are tanking for a draft pick and won't be participating in the playoffs.

Rangers lost 3-2 in OT to the Caps. They actually looked really good, even on defense most of the night.

I scored tickets for their first home game back in October. That's a great venue and the crowd was insane. Bumped into every Husker fans favorite Brent Musberger, he sat in the seats in front of ours. If you haven't taken in a practice at City National Arena, I'd highly recommend....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back