• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2017-18

9fgz8j5sasi01.png

Start this video at 7:20. These are subjective hockey fans, not Rangers fans. Every Ranger fan should listen to this.

Rangers had a hot start tonight in Vancouver taking a 3-0 lead 12m into the 1st but the Canucks just tied the game at 4 with 7:43 to go.

Namestnikov already having an impact for NYR with a goal and an assist.

I only started watching in the 3rd but Lundqvist has made some outstanding saves tonight. The defense in front of him still sucks most of the time and he has faced 50 shots so far.

Spooner to Gilmour for the OT winner. I know its confusing these days, but they play for the Rangers.:Banana:

Holy crap did Boston kick the crap out of Pittsburgh. 8-4 and they didn't score in the third.:eek:

Rangers up on the Flames 3-1 after 2 periods. Spooner gets a goal and continues to look great for the Rangers. Hank has been stellar tonight.

Second straight game Lundqvist stops 50 SOG as the Rangers win 3-1. Coulda been worse as the Rangers hits 5-6 posts tonight.

Second straight game Lundqvist stops 50 SOG as the Rangers win 3-1. Coulda been worse as the Rangers hits 5-6 posts tonight.
Lundqvist is the first goaltender in history to have 50+ saves in two consecutive wins.

Shows just how good he is and just how bad the Rangers defense is as well.

Rangers absolutely peppering Edmonton in the first two minutes of the game. Lead 1-0.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back