• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2017-18

I agree but long run they are going to lit up a lot as the season goes on. I would be surprised if they have a winning record when its all said and done at seasons end.

Have lost 4 of the last 5.
19-9-1 we are not going away! We have some road woes but are turning that around as well.

Rangers getting completely dominated by the Stars after 2 periods but they only trail 1-0. Stars are outshooting the Rangers 33-10.

Pavelic keeping NY in this. Can't be a good feeling for the Stars to only be up 1 goal at this point.

Awful performance for the Rangers, losing 3-2 to an Ottawa team that had won once in their last 13 games.:Thumbsdown:

Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds Ranked 1 with a 26-3- 2 record

Kings a very good team this season. One of the elite teams in the league. Friend who has seen them said they rival the Stanley Cup winning teams.

Thus big win for the Rangers 4-2.

6 games in 9 days and the Blue Shirts have done well

Big third period for the Jr's.

Smith with a huge game on defense. Great off-season signing

Krieder and Nash big games too

Rangers with less than a 24 hour turnaround as they play Boston this afternoon in MA. Expect Pavlick to start in goal. Like I said six games in nine days a real grind with all the travel coming and going. Have come out of it pretty impressive thus far

Last edited:

Great win for the Rangers in a back to back contest.

Lundquist an iron man. He is now 16-8-2 on the season with 421 career wins.

Zuc with a magic man goal to win it.

Rangers get a few days rest after 6 games in 9 days and play the Ducks next on Tuesday,

Last edited:
Rangers with another big win over the Ducks 4-1

Three straight wins. 4-1-1 the last 6 games and 16-5-1 in there last 22 games

Now sitting on 41points just 2 points from the division lead with a 19-12-3 record after slow/bad start to the season.

Win over the Devils on Thursday would put both teams on top of the division on points

Lunquist now 17-8-1 on the year and 422nd win of his career. Hands down the best goalie in the league right now

Grabber with his 17th on the season

Cary with two on the evening.

Team has geled, Hank is Hank again and the offense is now in the Top 5 in the league

Rangers with another big win over the Ducks 4-1

Three straight wins. 4-1-1 the last 6 games and 16-5-1 in there last 22 games

Now sitting on 41points just 2 points from the division lead with a 19-12-3 record after slow/bad start to the season.

Win over the Devils on Thursday would put both teams on top of the division on points

Lunquist now 17-8-1 on the year and 422nd win of his career. Hands down the best goalie in the league right now

Grabber with his 17th on the season

Cary with two on the evening.

Team has geled, Hank is Hank again and the offense is now in the Top 5 in the league
Be good for the swedes in the Olympics

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back