• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2017-18

If only the season could end when it was only half over, then Philly fans might have something to cheer for.

It was against the worst team in the league but maybe the Rangers finally put together a line that can score. The Grabner-Buchnevich-Nieves line did most of the damage tonight as the 4th line. Meanwhile Nash has 1 point in 11 games. Thats $8 million dollars with very little return.

So fun to watch them pass the puck. I still have never seen another line with the same type of chemistry that they had.
Yeah, no kidding. Had Larionov played in the NHL his entire career, he would have pushed Gretzky for all time records. The talent and cohesiveness on that line was like no other. Outside of Kozlov, they were, all should have been HOFers and Kozlov was a very fine player in his own right.

Rangers finally starting to gellike I thought they would.

Have won two straight, three of four and four of six.

Big win tonight over Tampa Bay who came into the game 10-1.

Rangers finally starting to gellike I thought they would.

Have won two straight, three of four and four of six.

Big win tonight over Tampa Bay who came into the game 10-1.
Impressive win tonight. The win over Las Vegas and their 4th string goalie wasn't very impressive. Unless something changes quick, its going to be a long season.

Rangers winning there third straight tonight and four of the last five are moving up the table. Nice surge to say the least

Shattenkirk with two goals now has four on the season. With nine assists sitting on 13 points. Delivering what was expected of him

Grabner 5 goals in the past four games too

Rangers winning there third straight tonight and four of the last five are moving up the table. Nice surge to say the least

Shattenkirk with two goals now has four on the season. With nine assists sitting on 13 points. Delivering what was expected of him

Grabner 5 goals in the past four games too
Watching this team play 'defense' and the very average goaltending...you can't really think this team is a contender as is.

Rangers winning their fourth straight and fifth out of six with a big win over Columbus.

Grabber with 2 (7), Shattenkirk (5) and Krieder (5) chipped in for the 5-3 win

Three power play goals in the third period

Fun game to watch

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back