• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2017-18

It's two games and Lunquist is a notorious slow starter. Lot of new faces who have to gel and they will. Just to much talent not too
While we might need to take some time to get everyone on the same page, its obvious that Lundqvist isn't the goalie he was 3-4 years ago. It was pretty clear last season.

While we might need to take some time to get everyone on the same page, its obvious that Lundqvist isn't the goalie he was 3-4 years ago. It was pretty clear last season.

He is 35 and thus an experienced backup is needed to share some of the load (25 games or so a year) and if that is done he will be fine.

The talent is there this year to make a run for the Cup but yeah he has to do his part too.

Rangers put their first W on the board with a 2-0 win over Montreal. Win # 406 and shutout # 62 for Lunquist

Good to get off the snide and start moving forward

Wow, what a powerful pregame ceremony. Great job Golden Knights!
Now kick some Coyote butt!

VEGAS STRONG!

Golden Knights 3-0! Great start to the season! Hometown hero Deryk Engelland scores in the first period in the win.

VGK first expansion team to 3-0 in the first season. What a start for the franchise,Friday Red Wings @ T-Mobile

Rangers fall to 1-5-2. The Alain Vigneault watch is on.

No its not. The last three games they have found their offense. Lot to like about this team as they are finally starting to gel and move forward. I like what I am seeing and now they just need to starting getting the results. Four points in the last three games is a start. Seventy Three games to go and I fully expect to see them in the thick of the playoff run.

Great having Center Ice so I can watch every game.

Last edited:
No its not. The last three games they have found their offense. Lot to like about this team as they are finally starting to gel and move forward. I like what I am seeing and now they just need to starting getting the results. Four points in the last three games is a start. Seventy Three games to go and I fully expect to see them in the thick of the playoff run.

Great having Center Ice so I can watch every game.
Don't kid yourself. AV is in trouble unless things turn around for NYR quick. This is New York we are talking about. Many coaches have been fired for doing less badly. Expectations were high going in and the Rangers have flopped horribly so far.

Don't kid yourself. AV is in trouble unless things turn around for NYR quick. This is New York we are talking about. Many coaches have been fired for doing less badly. Expectations were high going in and the Rangers have flopped horribly so far.

Oh I understand it all to well being a life long Ranger fan with being said flopped horribly is a bit over the top in my opinion. So we can agree to disagree on that.

Oh I understand it all to well being a life long Ranger fan with being said flopped horribly is a bit over the top in my opinion. So we can agree to disagree on that.
How would you describe it? They have completely under-performed. To think anything else would be delusional.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back