• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2017-18

Great win by the Rangers tonight. Lundquist once again incredible in a OT Shootout win as they take it 2-1.

Rangers at the half way point of the season with 22 wins and 49 points. Which after such a poor start to the season is not to shabby

Lundquist with his 19th win of the season and 424 of his brilliant career. Best goalie in the league right now

A boatload of Ranger fans in the Vegas arena tonight. Reminds me a bit of when they play in FL.

Rangers lead 1-0 late first period.

Neal ties I up and that is the way period one ends

Strong period for the Rangers on the second of a back to back to games

Two very good periods by the Rangers who lostvKevin Hayes early in the game to an injury. With Krieder out until March hopefully Hayes injury is nothing major

Vegas has been putting a lot of points on the board of late however not tonight as it is 1-1 after two
N

Rangers lose to Vegas 2-1. Offense continues to struggle but losing to the Knights at their home is something most teams go through.

Kevin Hayes cleared to play today. Rangers one week bye came at a good time to heal up a bit.

Rangers v Islanders early start today is underway

Pavlick has laid an egg early in the game as the Islanders lead 3-1 very early in period two.

Think we will have to ride him out as they face Pittsburgh tomorrow and play the Flyers Tuesday. Thus three games in four days and throw in Buffalo on Thursday which would be four games in six days.

Pavlick four goals in 23 minutes now. In fairness the D has been horrendous at best this period. Little to no resistance on the last two goals by the Rangers defensman

Now 5-1 after 27 minutes. Lindquist coming in. The King not happy with D at all sending a message to his teammates who have almost quit this second period. Heck no defending from the forwards either

Rangers finally playing with fire since Lundquist came in but a dime short and a dollar too late. 12 minutes left and its still 5-1.

Forget there was a game tonight for the 2nd time this year and the Rangers win big 5-1 over the Flyers. They play better when I am not following them.:Cautious:

Of course it was only the Flyers.:Lol:

Rangers lose to the streaking Avs 3-1. Thankfully I am in full house moving mode and didn't get to go to the game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back