• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Playoff Discussion

Agree. Allen may not make all the circus plays that Mahomes is making right now, but I’d take Allen for my team in the long term. He’s got the higher ceiling and barring any freak career ending injuries, he’s going to win more games overall - in my opinion…
Buffalo has a really good team, when they play clean football they are probably the best team in the league. Allen is a fantastic qb as well. But he will need a lot of things to go right to match the achievements that Mahomes already has, let alone surpassing him. He will get a prime opportunity this weekend though. If the Chiefs come out like they did against Pittsburgh they will be down 21-0 at the end of the 1st.

Let’s go Buffalo!

Next week will be super tough. Regardless of the outcome, as a Bills fan, it feels great to know we have our franchise QB, thus making Buffalo a threat to make a deep run more often than not. We’ve suffered through mediocre to terrible QB play since Jim Kelly…that won’t be the case anymore.

Let’s go Buffalo!

Next week will be super tough. Regardless of the outcome, as a Bills fan, it feels great to know we have our franchise QB, thus making Buffalo a threat to make a deep run more often than not. We’ve suffered through mediocre to terrible QB play since Jim Kelly…that won’t be the case anymore.
I worry that the shelf life of someone like Josh Allen is much shorter than A-Rod, TB12 ... and guys like that. Takes too many hits IMO!

I worry that the shelf life of someone like Josh Allen is much shorter than A-Rod, TB12 ... and guys like that. Takes too many hits IMO!

Definitely need to shore up his protection for him to have longevity! Should be #1 priority for the Bills after the playoffs, IMO.

Going with Arizona and expecting a high scoring game. Here's the Fanalytix.

Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, scores and other stats.

Definitely need to shore up his protection for him to have longevity! Should be #1 priority for the Bills after the playoffs, IMO.
The trend towards more running, RPOs and what not creates a shorter life span for QBs like Allen, He Jalen Hurts, Lamar Jackson, Justin Fields, Kyler Murray, Trey Lance … cannot survive the pounding a running QB takes and last a long time in the NFL.

Mahomes is still ahead of Josh Allen. I love Allen, Herbert, and Burrow. They are the future of the position. Only one has been to two Super Bowls and won one. Let’s wait until their careers are over to anoint one the best. Patrick was still one of the top three quarterbacks in football this season. He doesn’t take the beating Allen does.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back