• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Playoff Discussion

It's hard not to root for Zac Taylor, Joe Burrow, Ja'Marr Chase, and the Bengals.

That's a fun team to watch, they overachieved big time this season, and seem set for the future.
You know, as I’ve stated before, I don’t have a favorite NFL team. I usually just pull for the underdogs. It was so nice to see Cincinnati win yesterday. It was so nice, I dropped $75 on a Bengals gray hoodie after the game. I’ll be pulling for them going forward. First playoff win since 1990. Hard not to like Zac Taylor, Burrow and company.

The Raiders do not belong in the playoffs, IMO.
Maybe not - they did play the Bengals very tough, however - but in my opinion the Raiders would be silly not to give Bisaccia a chance to coach that team next year. I believe he's earned it, and getting that organization into the playoffs after the year they've had is pretty remarkable.

Bisaccia is the epitome of calm and focused on the sideline.

Maybe not - they did play the Bengals very tough, however - but in my opinion the Raiders would be silly not to give Bisaccia a chance to coach that team next year. I believe he's earned it, and getting that organization into the playoffs after the year they've had is pretty remarkable.

Bisaccia is the epitome of calm and focused on the sideline.

Agreed. The Raiders really surprised me yesterday, and the job that Bisaccia did after the HC left mid-season blew me away. (Begrudgingly, as I’m still a Broncos fan.)

First, it's so strange that COVID is no longer impacting players or staff members of NFL teams. I don't think I've heard a positive case leading into week 18 or leading into this weekend's games.

As far as the games, I'm going with:
Bengals
Patriots
Bucs
Cowboys
Chiefs
Rams

I’m picking the Bucs over the Eagles today as well. Don’t think the Bucs will make it all the way this year, but I also thought that last year, so who knows?

Josh Allen and the Bills definitely look like Super Bowl contenders.

Josh Allen: 21-25 passing for 308 yards, 5 TDS. Add in another 66 yards rushing on 6 carries. With a below zero wind chill! He's the best young QB in the NFL.

Also, I just quoted myself TWICE!! A new Huskermax record. :Banana:
We considering Patrick mahomes old now?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back