• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Playoff Discussion

First, it's so strange that COVID is no longer impacting players or staff members of NFL teams. I don't think I've heard a positive case leading into week 18 or leading into this weekend's games.

As far as the games, I'm going with:
Bengals
Patriots
Bucs
Cowboys
Chiefs
Rams

Only one upset. Interesting!

I'm pretty tempted to pick the Bills to win the Super Bowl, and you've got 'em bumped off this weekend. :Biggrin:

Go Bengals? heck, I don't know. Chiefs? I can't seem to pick a team to pull for. As a lifelong Vikes fan....I've been essentially pummeled into apathy this time of year....

Rooting for Buffalo. Harrison Phillips fan. Going to write an article about his off field community service soon.

I'm pretty tempted to pick the Bills to win the Super Bowl. :Biggrin:
While the Eagles are my favorite team, I'm a bit of a Bills fan -- and an even bigger fan of Josh Allen.
Josh Allen and the Bills definitely look like Super Bowl contenders.

Josh Allen: 21-25 passing for 308 yards, 5 TDS. Add in another 66 yards rushing on 6 carries. With a below zero wind chill! He's the best young QB in the NFL.

Also, I just quoted myself TWICE!! A new Huskermax record. :Banana:

Last edited:
"Personally, if I coached at any other organization in football, I probably wouldn't be here right now in the third year," Taylor said. "That's the truth."

Taylor said he gave a game ball to team president Mike Brown, who stuck with Taylor after two seasons filled with losses. The third-year coach said he and the coaching staff owe so much to Brown for the patience he exhibited despite 26 losses in their first two seasons.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back