• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Playoffs

Unsportsmanlike #17 Buffalo
Unsportsmanlike #57 KC
Personal Foul #73 Buffalo
Personal Foul #76 Buffalo

Tampa Bay v Kansas City for the SB. Interesting. Just happy that neither Pittsburg nor Green Bay made it in. I don't even have a dog in this race, so not sure who I'ma root for. I'd root for Tampa if it weren't for the GOAT, Brady being QB. Guess I'll go with Mahomes and KC, but none of that tomahawk chop BS though.

That was probably the most complete game KC has played in months. If it wasn't for Hardeman's muffed punt, Buffalo would never have been in the game. Unfortunately, losing Eric Fisher is going to be pretty big going into the Super Bowl.

I don't know how Matt LaFleur ever lives down his decision to kick that FG. He has to win a Super Bowl at some point in the near future, or that decision will hang over him for the rest of his career.

That was probably the most complete game KC has played in months. If it wasn't for Hardeman's muffed punt, Buffalo would never have been in the game. Unfortunately, losing Eric Fisher is going to be pretty big going into the Super Bowl.

I don't know how Matt LaFleur ever lives down his decision to kick that FG.
He has to win a Super Bowl at some point in the near future, or that decision will hang over him for the rest of his career.

Anyone belong to any Packers boards? They must be melting down!

Incredibly stupid call by the Packers HC. Basically it implies he thought they had a better chance stopping Tom Brady and going all the way for a TD than they had on 1 shot by Aaron Roger's from the 8. Not even close.
Vrabel for the Titans made a similar call against the Raven's in the first round of the playoffs. LaFleur must have not been watching his former team make that same fatal error a couple of weeks earlier.

The Chiefs are so easy to cheer for too - such an exciting, dynamic team!
After living through years of average to slightly above average Qb play It’s refreshing to have Mahomes. Steve Deberg, Bono, Montana for one season, Alex Smith, Gerback, Trent Green, and probably some other guys I’ve forgotten. Always had a strong defense and crappy Qb play. Not anymore!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back