• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Playoffs

I'm not a Brady fan, but I'm pulling for the Bucs.

Really want to see Suh and David get a Superbowl ring. They're probably the two most prolific Huskers in the NFL right now.

If Tampa makes it, I really hope NU's marketing team helps blast that message on social media to help Frost land more recruits.

I'm not a Brady fan, but I'm pulling for the Bucs.

Really want to see Suh and David get a Superbowl ring. They're probably the two most prolific Huskers in the NFL right now.

If Tampa makes it, I really hope NU's marketing team helps blast that message on social media to help Frost land more recruits.
Don't forget Khalil Davis, and Shaq Barrett played for Boys Town HS and UNO.

Last edited:
Don't forget Khalil Davis, and Shaq Barrett played for Boys Town HS and UNO.
I didn't know that (or at best had forgotten). Did Nebraska consider him before he transferred after UNO shut down their football program?

Seems like things are trending towards Mahomes playing on Sunday. I don't know how to feel about it. The organization has been very deliberate with their words, and I don't think Reid or anyone in the front office has said that Mahomes suffered a concussion, just that he's in the concussion protocol. He participated in practice today, which probably means the plan is for him to play.

Josh Allen was knocked out in a game last season, and I believe came back and played the following week, so it's not unprecedented for someone to be ruled out mid-game due to being in the protocol, and come back and play the next week.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back