• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Playoffs 1/28 - 49ers at Eagles, Bengals at Chiefs

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Zac Taylor, Stanley Morgan and Cam Taylor-Britt for the Bengals and Cam Jurgens, Jack Stoll and Ndamukong Suh for the Eagles.

What are your picks?

Check out San Francisco at Philadelphia Fanalytix. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats before and after the game.

Check out Cincinnati at Kansas City Fanalytix. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats before and after the game.

I've not seen Philadelphia or San Francisco play, so I guess I will watch. Somewhat apathetic. Hoping for a competitive game.

Pulling for KC, overall

What a great opening drive against the top defense in the NFL!

Philly's offense is so damn good and hard to defend. They both run and pass very well.

Last edited:

Eagles led the NFL with 70 sacks this season. We just saw that pressure against Purdy. He has not faced a defense like this in an atmosphere like this.

Great compliment to their elite defensive backfield, resulting in the #1 pass defense in the NFL.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back