• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Playoffs 1/28 - 49ers at Eagles, Bengals at Chiefs

Reid is unlikely to catch Belichick in either category -- at least not the Super Bowl rings.

However, Reid is #5 all-time in NFL wins. And he'll surpass Tom Landry to move into #4 with 8 more wins.

Andy Reid is also six years younger than Belichick. so it's not impossible Reid could get close to his win total. But not the Super Bowls. Granted, no one anytime soon will catch Belichick's Super Bowl rings at six. Only one other coach has more than three -- and that's Chuck Noll with four.
Perhaps but BB is still coaching and health permitting will be for the next several years imo. To be honest Reid is not the healthiest specimen I've seen but I wish him well. I think he's a stand up guy and enjoy listening to him. Of course this assumes KC continues to win at their current rate which can change with a single hit in the NFL. Although I have no dog in the SB fight it will be interesting to see how KC attempts to stop or slow down that pass rush of the Eagles.

Last edited:

Perhaps but BB is still coaching and health permitting will be for the next several years imo. To be honest Reid is not the healthiest specimen I've seen but I wish him well. I think he's a stand up guy and enjoy listening to him. Of course this assumes KC continues to win at their current rate which can change with a single hit in the NFL. Although I have no dog in the SB fight it will be interesting to see how KC attempts to stop or slow down that pass rush of the Eagles.

This was never a debate if Reid is better than Belichick.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back