• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Playoffs 1/28/24

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Ravens and 49ers are favorites. Going with the overs, KC and the Niners. Click on the image to drill down on stats.

Get your 50% bonus with BetOnline here.

1706467312221.png

Updates from BetOnline

Heavy betting is coming in on the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

NFL bettors believe that this is the year that Lamar Jackson and the Ravens make it to the Super Bowl, as 66% of the bets are on the Ravens as 3-point home favorites. The Ravens easily covered the spread last week in a 34-10 blowout against Houston. They’ve covered 4 games straight at home, excluding Week 18 where they rested their starters.

Total action has been tight, though 53% of bets are taking there to be Under 44.5 points today.

Player Watch: Travis Kelce

Kansas City Chiefs future Hall of Fame tight end Travis Kelce is a post-season props punisher.

With his 75-yard, 2-touchdown performance last week, Kelce went over his prop for total receiving yards in yet another playoff game. Kelce’s receiving yards total this afternoon is set at Over/Under 62.5. Kelce has had 75 or more yards receiving in 11 straight post-season games

Combine Kelce to score 1+ TD and record Over 62.5 receiving yards in a Same Game Parlay to boost your odds up to +179.

Underdog Action

In today’s NFC Championship game which kicks off at 6:30 pm on FOX, bettors are getting behind the underdog Detroit Lions.

The Lions are being backed by 64% of the bets as 7-point road underdogs. Detroit has covered 8 of their last 9 games they entered as the underdog. The Lions have also covered 2 straight road games, and are 7-2 ATS as visitors this season.

Meanwhile, the San Francisco 49ers have failed to cover the spread in 6 straight home games.

Prop Profits for Purdy?

San Francisco 49ers QB Brock Purdy has a juicy matchup against the Detroit Lions defense that is hard to ignore.

The Detroit defense has been getting carved up by opposing QBs, with Baker Mayfield going for 349 passing yards last week. Over the past 5 weeks, Detroit has allowed an average of 364.3 passing yards per game.

Purdy’s prop for total passing yards tonight is Over/Under 277.5 yards.

KC can't convert on a turnover. Stopped on 4th and 1 in the red zone.

Still up 14-7.

KC up 17-7 at the half. More than double in time of possession. KC to get the ball first in the second half.

1706478018272.png

Lamar could not make a decision today, it was incredible and it cost them the game.

And once again the NFL is rigged. The refs made a bunch of calls/ no calls that helped KC to win.

Taylor's billions of dollars in action :)

Detroit passing up a FG that would go up by 3 scores and gain momentum and going for it on 4th down was a Frost move.

Last edited:

Lol at myself. Forgot I was watching on delay. Wandered onto the board in real time and made a post. Could have blown the suspense. Great game. :)
Yeah, it was a pretty exciting game. Another win-win for me. I took Detroit and the points, so my team won the game and I won a little money on the bet. Looking forward to the rematch of Super Bowl LIV - hopefully the Niners win this time…

Ravens came out of the tunnel wanting to set the tone. Almost started a fight before the kick off. Through out the game taughting and jawing all over the field. It came down to flowers taughting defending back.

Then that same defender knowing the ball out at end zone.

Ravens lost the game on over hyped emotions.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back