• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Playoff Games 1/22/2023

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Joe Burrow and the Bengals with an early lead in a snowstorm in Buffalo. Changing up and going with the overs in both.

Check out Cincinnati at Buffalo Fanalytix. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats before and after the game.

Check out Dallas at San Francisco Fanalytix. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats before and after the game.

Going to be a good one with the Chiefs next week. Hope Mahomes is 100% healthy so it's a real game.

CTB played great all game & looks great for a R. 1st Buf 3-out had 2 UA tackles. He & Hinton shut down Diggs & Gabriel. Should be fun next weekend

Going to be a good one with the Chiefs next week. Hope Mahomes is 100% healthy so it's a real game.
Mahomes won't be anywhere close to 100% and with the Chefs defense I'm worried. Hope KC suddenly finds a running game and can force a few TOs to give them a chance. Being at home helps.

Mahomes won't be anywhere close to 100% and with the Chefs defense I'm worried. Hope KC suddenly finds a running game and can force a few TOs to give them a chance. Being at home helps.

I'm concerned about both. A sprained ankle can improve quite a bit in a week and he's a competitor. Andy will also adjust the game plan accordingly. If it's more than just a sprain then that's a different animal.

The defense on the other hand always worries me. They give up way too much ground.

If Mahomes is on his game it could turn into a high scoring shootout. If not, it could get ugly.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back