• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

I'm guessing because it still makes the NFL some money. Plus, I'm sure it's an extra that is forced upon ESPN/ABC to have the MNF TV contract.
I would be more entertained by an actual flag football game. No need to get dressed up and pretend that it's "football".

I can't imagine the ratings are worth a damn (not that they could put anything on that might beat it?) but I'd think something out of the norm would be more entertaining. Hell, I think I'd rather watch them play golf or basketball or beer pong.

I would be more entertained by an actual flag football game. No need to get dressed up and pretend that it's "football".

I can't imagine the ratings are worth a damn (not that they could put anything on that might beat it?) but I'd think something out of the norm would be more entertaining. Hell, I think I'd rather watch them play golf or basketball or beer pong.

Follow that up with a round of darts, and I'll definitely tune in!

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1548824211490.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back