• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

So, KC is going to live on the razor's edge. No way they can keep winning high-scoring games all season. I still think they win the AFC West with ease, but there has to be some sort of defense. I was hoping for a win over the Steelers for the h2h tiebreaker in playoff seeding, but I don't know if the Steelers even make the playoffs this year.

Got tickets for the KC/Jacksonville at Arrowhead in a couple weeks. Looking forward that one.

Vikings sign ex-Cowboys and Dallas fan favorite Dan Bailey.

I feel bad for Carlson but business is business.

Last edited:
I STILL hate the NFL extra point being moved back. Why would you want MORE football games decided by soccer players? Just make TDs worth 7 point and give teams an option of taking 6 and going for 2. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

How about those CHIEFS. Only a Chiefs fan knows the bad QB's we have drafted over the years.

Blackledge is always the first that comes to mind. But yeah, a long, long list of failures. They'd occasionally get a quality QB past his prime to do well ... Montana, in particular. Trent Green. Steve DeBerg wasn't bad. Mostly recently, Alex Smith (though he came from San Fran in his prime). But man, they failed for decades in drafting and developing their own quarterback. I can't think of another franchise that went as many years as KC without drafting and developing an above-average QB.

I'm more of an Eagles fan. Chiefs are my #2 team (but quite a ways behind Philly). But I'll always have an interest in KC. Went to several Chiefs games years ago. Would hang out in the parking lot, waiting for the players to exit and walk to their cars -- just to get autographs -- such as Neil Smith -- and the Nigerian Nightmare.

Last edited:
Blackledge is always the first that comes to mind. But yeah, a long, long list of failures. They'd occasionally get a quality QB past his prime to do well ... Montana, in particular. Trent Green. Steve DeBerg wasn't bad. Mostly recently, Alex Smith (though he came from San Fran in his prime). But man, they failed for decades in drafting and developing their own quarterback. I can't think of another franchise that went as many years as KC without drafting and developing an above-average QB.

I'm more of an Eagles fan. Chiefs are my #2 team (but quite a ways behind Philly). But I'll always have an interest in KC. Went to several Chiefs games years ago. Would hang out in the parking lot, waiting for the players to exit and walk to their cars -- just to get autographs -- such as Neil Smith -- and the Nigerian Nightmare.[/QUOTE Let Gannon go. that is all.

I'm more of an Eagles fan. Chiefs are my #2 team (but quite a ways behind Philly). But I'll always have an interest in KC. Went to several Chiefs games years ago. Would hang out in the parking lot, waiting for the players to exit and walk to their cars -- just to get autographs -- such as Neil Smith -- and the Nigerian Nightmare.
Tampa

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back