• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

News Drought Broken!

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
At Last! There is some new 'news' about the WBB program being circulated - and just in time to start getting excited about the upcoming season!
nod.gif

(Thanks Brent (Wagner) & LJS :Mfclap:)

Amy Williams has been on the job as Nebraska women’s basketball coach for about three months now.

The start was frantic, with Williams quickly working to stabilize the current roster and hit the road to meet with the players who had signed with Nebraska. The pace will pick up again now during an important month for recruiting.

Q: Did you know when you took the job that you’d bring all three of your assistant coaches from South Dakota?

AW: Yes. It’s the reason why we’ve had so much success. It’s just a team that works really well. It’s an incredible model for our team of how teamwork really works and how there are no egos. There is just people who work well together and understand our system and know how to recruit to it. And it’s an incredible group of people that I enjoy being around on a daily basis, and I think that’s really, really important in our profession.

AW: I’m excited about being able to see the seniors stepping up and having a little sense of urgency, knowing that this is their last go-around. And our upperclassmen have been extremely vocal and have a lot of intensity and communication and have energy, which is a great example for our incoming freshmen. :thumbsup:

http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...cle_7b7d1bf8-18c2-594e-a3f7-35c5efc22b8d.html

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back