• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New website layout? It sucks.

For some reason, the i-world always makes me think of John Larroquette in an episode of House holding an iPod and saying, "What's this thing? It says ipp-odd" (He'd been in a coma for years and hadn't experienced the stupidity of Apple's i-naming convention). Love it.
LOL

Hilarious. He is very strong in the cult of i though. So no talking when someone says any thing negative. People in rev moons cult are moonies. People in the cult of i are i-diots. (Pronounced eye diots)
Beings your the one who started this aren't you the idiot? Specially since you got nothing right and had incorrect 'facts' and you backed up your hyperbole with 5 year old articles!

Beings your the one who started this aren't you the idiot? Specially since you got nothing right and had incorrect 'facts' and you backed up your hyperbole with 5 year old articles!
No no it is eye diot. Again the cult has a strong grjp on tbis one.

Who are the sheep when you need come out like a heard of them all saying basaaaa! Let's take all your points. It's a fact android has a million more viruses than Apple. Just because you don't know you've been infected doesn't mean you haven't.

According to Army Special Opps:

The iPhone is “faster; smoother. Android freezes up” and has to be restarted too often, the source said. The problem with the Android is particularly noticeable when viewing live feed from an unmanned aerial system such as Instant Eye, the source said.

https://www.dodbuzz.com/2016/07/15/army-sof-to-trade-in-its-androids-for-iphones/

This is remarkable because in theory as android is open source you should be able to harden it for military use. But when you start out with dogshit and harden it, you end up with hardened dog crap.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back