• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New WBB article in OWH

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
New Sam McKeown article in Yesterday's OWH that is supposed to be good - I wouldn't know :Redface: as one needs to be a subscriber, but someone else said it sounded like there were chemistry issues, lack of leadership and no juice (I assume they mean Last season.)

8/9/20:

I saw this elsewhere. Sorry but I don't have a link for the OWN article. :Redface:

"Another Omaha World Hearld article in today's paper.

Mostly about Cain, and her perspective on team. She said it pretty plainly, poor chemistry developed on last years team....some weren't happy with playing time, etc. Didn't go into details really, but it isn't hard to figure out. She cleared the air essentially,

But she's very happy with the "new" team. All the girls are getting along fine and it's refreshing to have everyone on the same page. With a common goal to improve the team, and work together.

So it just may well be a fun team again. Like every season, it will be fun to watch....there will be lots of changes and newbies to blend into a working tram. Maybe more so than some years....
but Cain seems to be pretty happy about what's happening. She taking a new leadership role and seems to enjoy it."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back