• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Walk-On (Sam Hoiberg)

doesnt he have to be on scholarship? I was pretty sure thats what we had to do with Barney Cottons kids. You would also think the other brother would follow the same path and seeing them in person this year they arent Division 1 talent's

doesnt he have to be on scholarship? I was pretty sure thats what we had to do with Barney Cottons kids. You would also think the other brother would follow the same path and seeing them in person this year they arent Division 1 talent's
We didn’t have to put Barney’s kids on scholarship but we did. But basketball is different anyway. McDermott was a walk on his senior year if I remember right.

Last edited:
We didn’t have to put Barney’s kids on scholarship but we did.
Ok for some reason I was thinking it was a requirement. Thanks for clarifying. I played for my dad so I can see why Sam would want to. He is a talented player but only 6 foot tall thats what will limit his gettin playin time

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back