• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked New UNiform Video inside! It says 9-29-12 (Wisky Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they are doing this for the Wisconsin game then I do think we will see some sort of black in the uniform. I think that since Wisconsin's uniform is so close in color to our own, they will want something to set them apart. To me black would be the logical thing to make our unforms stick out. I think some black would help the blackshirts make an impression. Let's hope so. I don't care it they wear pink as long as we take the Badgers to the woodshed. Ok well maybe pink is a little bit overboard. Unless we are dedicating the game to breast cancer awareness. I just wonder if they plan to keep it a secret until the game or if we will get some advance notice.

The last (and only time) we wore all-red uniforms was for a real big game vs. Oklahoma some years ago. T.O. was still head coach, and he was kinda against it, but acquiesced to what the players wanted.

The Sooners ran right over us.

Lesson 1. Changing uniforms is no substitute for playing well in a big game.

Lesson 2. Save the all-red look for union suits and pajamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back