• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked **NEW** Quanzell Lambert Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim1957

Recruit
10 Year Member
We called Quanzell Sunday and he gave us the following: He's narrowed his list to Nebraska, Iowa and Rutgers. Will decide the first week in Jan.

Quanzell said he liked the coaches, facilities and players at NU. Quanzell said he met with some of the Neb players.

Quanzell said he's likes Bo Pelini a down to earth guy. Bo can make him a better person and be successful in life. Carl Pelini use to recruit Quanzell, Coach Els is now his recruiter.

He's looking at academics and the people he will be around with.

Quanzell said Neb and Rutgers are recruiting him the hardest. He visited Rutgers over the week end but didn't have much to say about nor Iowa.

Me feeling is Neb is looking good here. A much needed player in the class.

PLEASE visit our recruiting link for more recruiting updates.

http://huskerjournal.com/recruiting.php

We appreciate your interest!

http://huskerjournal.com/recruiting.php

Last edited:

Thanks HJ....:) And yeah you guys have a great site...go their often...:)

And yes like our chances landing Lambert....

Last edited:
The links mentioned guys I either forgot about or didn't know about at all. But I don't know where to go to find an update on them.

Guys like: Charles Rodgers, Kyle Murphy, Steve Donatell, Paul Thurston, Greg McMullen, Evan Boehm, Nate Williams, & DJ Singleton.

I know a few of these kids have being to Lincoln but I have heard of a couple of them (Nate & Charles)

The links mentioned guys I either forgot about or didn't know about at all. But I don't know where to go to find an update on them.

Guys like: Charles Rodgers, Kyle Murphy, Steve Donatell, Paul Thurston, Greg McMullen, Evan Boehm, Nate Williams, & DJ Singleton.

I know a few of these kids have being to Lincoln but I have heard of a couple of them (Nate & Charles)

Thurston and McMullen are both committed to us. Rodgers I have no idea (unless you're referring to the former Michigan State WR...); Murphy seems to be down to Fla, USC or Oregon; Donatell will not be coming here as we got our QB in Tommy Armstrong; Boehm after decommitting from Mizzou seems to be a Michigan lean with Auburn also involved - I know there was talk about him right after he decommitted, but I haven't heard anything about him since; I don't know who Williams is and Singleton has been committed to Wisky since before the season started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back