• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Offer

We have offered 3 pro style QB's and 3 dual QB's for the '21 class and so far, none of them are ES, who has zero stars. Kind of unusual to offer that many QB's in one class.

Last edited:

Ya, transferred in to Denton Guyer and had a little trouble with the transfer/eligibility. But D-G had a stud QB that was better than him anyway. His bio is great for North Texas, so many "did not appear" for each years stats.

Hey. I liked Kevin. He eas a good kid. Very humble. Was just glad to get a scholarship anywhere.

I liked Verduzcos style. When I introduced him to Eli's parents he said straight out " is Nebraska too far away?" He was assured it wasn't.

Btw. Eli has a stud volleyball little sister. Just sayin . . .

Hey. I liked Kevin. He eas a good kid. Very humble. Was just glad to get a scholarship anywhere.

I liked Verduzcos style. When I introduced him to Eli's parents he said straight out " is Nebraska too far away?" He was assured it wasn't.

Btw. Eli has a stud volleyball little sister. Just sayin . . .
Love the fact that he leads with that question. It shows he cares about family.

Was that the kid from Sweden?

Ya, transferred in to Denton Guyer and had a little trouble with the transfer/eligibility. But D-G had a stud QB that was better than him anyway. His bio is great for North Texas, so many "did not appear" for each years stats.

Just think of the dividends a Swedish pipeline would have yielded.

(Seppo could have just walked over to Sweden to come on over? I get my my pipeline analogies all confused, though I bet we could find volunteer to go over and lay some pipe in Sweden.... Me = :Wave:)

Just think of the dividends a Swedish pipeline would have yielded.

(Seppo could have just walked over to Sweden to come on over? I get my my pipeline analogies all confused, though I bet we could find volunteer to go over and lay some pipe in Sweden.... Me = :Wave:)
Just pipe?

We have offered 3 pro style QB's and 3 dual QB's for the '21 class and so far, none of them are ES, who has zero stars. Kind of unusual to offer that many QB's in one class.
This was last night...

As far as QB offers made, in the 2019 class, 247Sports has 10 offers listed...2 pro style and 8 dual threat. Luke McCaffrey the class QB isn't even on the list at this link.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back